Academic entry requirements
Please find our academic entry requirements below for students from India.
- A 3 Year Degree with an average of at least 60%
- A 4 Year Degree with an overall average of at least 55%
Applicants holding a 3 Year Degree with an average between 55-60% or a 4 Year degree with an average between 50% and 55%, will be offered entry onto the Postgraduate Diploma in the first instance. Those achieving Masters level passes on the Postgraduate Diploma can proceed to the Masters gaining the award in the same amount of time as if they had initially registered on the Masters Programme initially.
Applicants applying for the MSc Finance & Accounting, please note the following entry requirements
* applicant should have studied in a closely-related discipline that will enable you to meet the academic rigour of the course and understand the finance and accounting modules.
- An overall average of at least 65% in 12th Standard from both State and Central Examination Boards.
- Advanced entry to certain undergraduate degree programmes may be possible for students who hold a UK HND or India Diploma in a relevant subject.
English entry requirements
If English is not your first language, you will need a recognised English Language qualification to meet the entry requirements onto a degree programme. If you do not have one of the below listed qualifications, please see here for the full list of accepted alternatives.
English Entry requirements for students applying from India
|Cambridge||B Grade / 6 Pointer|
Post Study Work Visa
The UK Government has confirmed that the Graduate Immigration "Post Study Work" Route will open on 1 July 2021. The route will allow the UK to retain the brightest and the best international students to contribute to society and the economy post-study.
The route allows international students who complete a degree at undergraduate level or above in the summer of 2021 the opportunity to apply to stay in the UK to work or look for work at any skill level for two years.
This is excellent news for our students, who will have the opportunity to gain experience and build on their careers in the UK after graduating. Our hired@UCB careers, employability and placements service can support you to gain work experience during your studies at University College Birmingham.
For specific enquiries please email email@example.com